Milligram to tonnes per annum are available when using the novel, Gyan Flash Chromatograph
which is distributed by AECS.
Existing Biotage, Argonaut, Isco etc Flash Chromatography Instrumentation
can be simply updated to use Jumbo or EasiFlash pumps, cartridges and solid sample
injectors. These innovative, patented Gyan products will often significantly outperform
original pumps, cartridges and injectors, are much easier to use and yet are available
from AECS at extremely competitive prices
Flash Chromatography System
A new way to perform Flash Chromatography
EasiFlash is more than an instrument, it is a new way to perform Flash
Chromatography. Every single part of the sophisticated system was designed
to maximise ease of use and reduce the time needed for each purification.
Easy to Use:
EasiFlash is easy to program, the powerful electronics system providing
full flexible control.
A novel 4 way valve is used to inject liquid samples:
• This ensures the sample is applied homogeneously onto the top
of the cartridge.
• There is no need to stop the pump during sample injection.
• The flow rate is programmable and is suitable for all common
• Cartridges of different dimensions can be used with the same
• Patented EasiHolder for easy mounting and dismounting of flash
• A 12mm id cartridge holder can be installed in place of the
EasiPlunger on the left of the unit — ideal for purifying small
amounts of sample
EasiFlash is made of lightweight aluminium and has an integral handle
to enable it to be moved easily around the laboratory.
All electrical parts are completely isolated from the liquid path. Only
Teflon and stainless steel is in contact with the solvent.
Sample Cartridge System
Sample Cartridge System is a patented system for introducing low solubility
samples or samples not soluble in the mobile phase. It uses standard
20mm SPE type cartridges.
Introduce Solid Samples in 4 Easy Steps...
1. Pre-absorb sample onto some silica
2. Place silica inside cartridge
3. Insert EasiPlunger to top of silica and press down lock
4. Load EasiPlunger onto Flash system and run.
The Sample Cartridge can also be used as a pre-column
to increase the life of the separation cartridge.